5 Home Inspection Myths
Many prospective home buyers, unfortunately, have been told a number of false statements about home inspectors and home inspections. So let’s address the 5 home inspection myths most often heard. Each statement is an active link you can click on that debunks the statement.
1. All home inspectors are the same, choose the competitively (low) priced one.
2. I’m buying new construction, I don’t need a home inspection, right?
— Photo of new construction wall, flashing issue, plumbing issue.
3. I’m buying a condo, I don’t need a home inspection, right?
4. The house comes with a warranty, so I don’t need an inspection, right?
5. Real estate agents recommend only thorough home inspectors to prospective buyers.